AMARRAS MILONGA Saturday December 3 with BRIGITTA WINKLER!

  • yesimlaturca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Last Amarras Milonga for 2011 - it was a wonderful year! Thank you all!

      Amarras Milonga happens every FIRST Saturday of the month @ Dancesport - 22 West 34th Street (between Broadway & 5th Ave), 4th Fl!

      This month we have the absolutely fabulous BRIGITTA WINKLER as our guest instructor!

      Intermediate class with Brigitta Winkler at 9pm!
      Dancing 10pm - 3am!

      Delicious snacks will be served all evening!
      $ 6 Wine & $ 5 Sangria Specials as usual!
      Plus full bar menu available also!

      ** NO BYOB please**

      Admission $ 15 includes the class!
      Student ID $ 10

      We are looking forward to welcoming you to our last one this year!

      Your host & dj
      Yesim "La Turca"
      http://amarrasmilonga.wordpress.com/