"Tango Under the Tent Milonga" Saturday, November 5th-Sugar Loaf, NY

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011

      Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

      “Tango Under the Tent Milonga” continues at the Seligmann Homestead

      We are sorry for the Halloween Milonga cancellation but the weather did not cooperate.

      Plan to join us this coming Saturday, November 5th, 2011

      Our regular 7:00 to 8:00PM beginner class will be replaced

      by a class suitable for all levels

      our DJ Tine Herreman will give the class and continue as our DJ for the milonga from

      8:00PM to midnight

      Our regular milonga prices prevail

      Members - $10   Non-members - $15

      Refreshments will be provided as usual

      A contribution to the food table is always appreciated

      BYOB permitted!

      Plan to join us this coming Saturday, November 5th, 2011

      Special class at 7:00PM (Sharp)

      Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)

       Orange County Citizens Foundation

      Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive

      Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

      For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

      cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

             From Interstate 84:

      Take Exit 4E at Middletown onto NYS Route 17. Proceed on Route 17 to Exit 126 in Chester.  At the end of ramp make a left; go to Route 17M (second traffic light); right on l7M to first traffic light; right on Kings Highway toward Sugar Loaf and Warwick. (There will be signs for Sugar Loaf). Proceed on Kings Highway to Sugar Loaf, make a right into Sugar Loaf (business district); proceed through hamlet, watch on right for Lycian Centre… White Oak Drive will be a left turn after the Lycian Centre. Proceed on White Oak– yellow barn (offices) will be directly ahead as the road turns right. Follow directions for parking in the rear of the barn.

      From NYS Thruway at Harriman:

      Take NYS Route 17 to Greycourt Exit—Sugar Loaf/Warwick in Chester – Exit 127. At end of ramp bear left, go to traffic light, cross over the highway onto Kings Highway (there will be signs for Sugar Loaf). Proceed on Kings Highway to Sugar Loaf, make a right into Sugar Loaf (business district); proceed through hamlet, watch on right for Lycian Centre; White Oak Drive will be a left turn after the Lycian Centre. Proceed on White Oak –yellow barn (offices) will be directly ahead as the road turns right. Follow directions for parking in the rear of the barn.

       (jerryandadele3@...)

    • Jerry and Adele Kline
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011

        Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

        “Tango Under the Tent Milonga” continues at the Seligmann Homestead

        We are sorry for the Halloween Milonga cancellation but the weather did not cooperate.

        Plan to join us this coming Saturday, November 5th, 2011

        Our regular 7:00 to 8:00PM beginner class will be replaced

        by a class suitable for all levels

        our DJ Tine Herreman will give the class and continue as our DJ for the milonga from

        8:00PM to midnight

        Daylight Savings Time ends and you will get an extra hour of sleep

        Our regular milonga prices prevail

        Members - $10   Non-members - $15

        Refreshments will be provided as usual

        A contribution to the food table is always appreciated

        BYOB permitted!

        Plan to join us this coming Saturday, November 5th, 2011

        Special class at 7:00PM (Sharp)

        Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)

         Orange County Citizens Foundation

        Seligmann Homestead

        23 White Oak Drive

        Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

        For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

        cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

               From Interstate 84:

        Take Exit 4E at Middletown onto NYS Route 17. Proceed on Route 17 to Exit 126 in Chester.  At the end of ramp make a left; go to Route 17M (second traffic light); right on l7M to first traffic light; right on Kings Highway toward Sugar Loaf and Warwick. (There will be signs for Sugar Loaf). Proceed on Kings Highway to Sugar Loaf, make a right into Sugar Loaf (business district); proceed through hamlet, watch on right for Lycian Centre… White Oak Drive will be a left turn after the Lycian Centre. Proceed on White Oak– yellow barn (offices) will be directly ahead as the road turns right. Follow directions for parking in the rear of the barn.

        From NYS Thruway at Harriman: