Tango Nocturne October 16th

  • sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      The Queen of the Nights announces

      NOCTURNE TANGO SALON
      Saturday October 16th

      As "the Queen of the Night" in NYC, I have two milongas: the big classic All Night Milonga and the funkier and more intimate Tango Nocturne. Both milongas feature the very best DJ's and teachers. The All Night mIlonga is always the 2nd Sat and Nocturne is always the 3rd Sat.

      For your tango pleasure, I am pleased to announce that the guest teacher/performer at Tango Nocturne Sat Oct. 16th will be
      LUIZA PAES (confirmed) and the PULPO (still pending)

      Luiza will teach the intermediate class at 9pm before the milonga
      Dancing 10pm to 3am with DJ Richard Lipkin
      performances ect around midnight

      Refreshments served. BYOB suggested because as Euripedes said "where there is no wine, there is no love"

      Tango Nocturne
      Empire Dance
      127 West 25th Street (6th/7th Aves)
      NYC