Opulent October AfternoonFUNtango Thirsdays 3-6pm

  • JeanElizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011

      Opulent October Autumnal

      AfterNOON FUNtango.

      Come practice,  dance tango & have FUN!!

      THANKS to YOU! We all had FUN last week!

      Thursdays    AfterNOON  FUNtango

      Thursday 3-7pm*

      Join your friends for some

      Wonderful Decadent Daytime FunTango.

      Light refreshments.

      Simply Tango- Dance, Practice, Swap tango ideas, steps with your favorite people – a casual milongita. Plus, get tips on dancing effortlessly

      Jean FUNg   is your host from 3-6pm

      afterNOON FUNtango!

       PLUS an additional free dance hour 6-7p for 3-6pm participants

      Come for an hour, come for  all FOUR.

      Everyone gets to dance!

      At Dance Manhattan, 39 W 19th  St, 5th Floor, [between 5 & 6 Aves]

      212.807.0802,  Admission   $10.