WoW, ToNight & Special Performances

  • Diane Rhodes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Tango Magic
      TanGo every WednesDay,
      8 - 11 PM or later
      Just dance or take a class
      All level CLASS/singles welcome, 7 - 8 PM

      Do something different on Sundays...

      Pancho Navarro, 10/09/2011
      His credits include recordings with the Rolling Stones, Placido Domingo & Celia Cruz.
      Tango Magic
      Music & Dance every Sunday
      3 - 7 PM or later
      EnJoy World Class performances and an exciting tour through a Century of Argentine Tango Music & Dance.  Don't miss all the elegance and action at Buenos Aires Tango, an authentic Argentine Supper Club with Internationally Awarded fine wine and cuisine.
      Events include a Dance, Workshops, Argentine Dance Videos, Dance & Music Performances
      Totally Beginning Workshop, 1-2 PM
      Int./Adv. Workshop, Style, Music & Attitude, 2-3 PM
      by Sandra Buratti, 10/09 - 10/12, performed in famous Buenos Aires shows such as: "La Cumparsita", "Bar Sur" &  "La Ventana"  and the stages of the "Recoleta", "Astros" and the "Cervantes National Theatre"  Sandra also partnered & taught workshops in Argentina & NYC with Carlos Gavito the"Forever Tango" Broadway star.
      Workshops cover, music & Stylistic Attitude, Tango Milonga & Vals.
      U can dance tango! Learn Tango,
      Buenos Aires Tango Steakhouse
      111-08 Queens Blvd., at 75th Ave. F train stop, Forest Hills, NY
      tango magic priductions, diane rhodes, 437-642-4705

      Come on back!  If everyone who enjoyed our music, dancing, fine wine and classes decided to join us for our special dates we would have the most successful, socially interactive Dance in Queens!  We're doing this 4 u.  Stay tuned for our one year anniversary 11/23, Thanksgiving Eve.

      Check for featured performers & instructors, purchase your tickets at the door or