Carlos Costes Tango lesson

  • carlos
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
      This Wednesday at 8pm start classes "Tango Salón" with Carlos in Pearl Studio 500 - 8th Ave. between 35Th & 36Th Street - studio 1210 - I hope to see you.
      Regards
      Carlos
      www.carloscostes.com.ar
    • carlos
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
          Tango Lovers of Long Island Sunday Classes at American Studio

          Sundays with Carlos Costes & Amanda Michels

          721 Acorn Street
          Deer Park, Long Island

          11:30am -1pm - Beginners
          1:30pm - 3pm - Intermediates