Could you post/email this message?

  • eva zelig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 8:25 PM
      I'd appreciate it if you could post or send the message below by email to the New York tango community.
      Thank you.
      Eva Zelig

      Intermediate-advanced tango practice group in Brooklyn seeks one female tango dancer to complete foursome. Practica takes place in spacious townhouse in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY. For details, email ezny@... or call Martin at 718-778-1191.