FW: The Missing Tango -- Facundo & Kely

  • WALTER KANE
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011

      Dear Tangueros,

      We had searched in vain for a tango video on YouTube by our long-time mentors and friends, Facundo & Kely Posadas, exemplars of salon tango in its purest form. There were lots of candombe & swing performances, but we could find none with tango.

      We are happy to share this gem (their last performance) from our personal collection:

      https://sites.google.com/site/hudsonvalleytango/los-tangringos/video-snapshot

      Walter & MariLynne

      Visit us at

      The mission of Hudson Valley Tango is to

      foster expansion of tango dancing in the region,

      and to develop an appreciation of the culture

      from which it derives.