AMARRAS MILONGA Saturday April 2! FACUNDO POSADAS & Dance for JAPAN!

  • Yesim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      AMARRAS MILONGA happens every FIRST SATURDAY of the month at DANCESPORT!

      22 West 34th Street (between 5th & 6th Avenue) 4th Floor

      This month we are participating in the relief efforts for Japan. We will be donating $ 1.50 per dancer through www.LionsClubs.org. (regardless of expenses covered or not). Your support will be greatly appreciated. There will also be a separate donation box if anyone would like to make a contribution.

      Our very special guest artists this month are maestro FACUNDO POSADAS and his partner Ching-Ping Peng!

      http://www.facundoposadastango.com.ar/

      Intermediate Class by FACUNDO POSADAS & Ching-Ping Peng at 9pm!
      Dancing 10pm - 3am

      Performance at around midnight!

      Delicious snacks will be served! FULL CAFE & BAR Menu available all night!

      $ 6 Wine & $ 5 Sangria special as usual! ***NO BYOB please.****

      We are looking forward to welcoming you to a wonderful evening for a great cause.

      Sincerely,

      Yesim "La Turca"
      http://amarrasmilonga.wordpress.com/