ABSOLUTE BEGINNER ARGENTINE TANGO 8 -week COURSE

  • TangOblivion
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 1:23 PM
      Dear NY/NJTangueros & Tangueras!

      Please forward this e-mail to your friends!

      I invite you to be a part to be a part of a new creation -
       every THURSDAY at RIPLEY GRIER STUDIOS

      ABSOLUTE BEGINNER ARGENTINE TANGO 8 -week COURSE

      Starting on Thursday, March 10th 2011

      Dear Dancers,

      I am pleased to announce my new creation -
      8 week ABSOLUTE BEGINNER ARGENTINE TANGO COURSE
      It is designed to train a complete beginner to become an educated SOCIAL TANGO DANCER.

      It is all about bringing new people into this beautiful world of tango and creating awareness that TANGO ARGENTINO exists here on the East Coast as well as elsewhere on the planet Earth these days!
       Not only it exists, it is EXPANDING!!!

      PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS
       - people that might be interested to find out about this dance...

      MORE DETAILS are coming soon:

      CLICK HERE

      TIME:            7-8 pm on THURSDAY - WEEKLY

      LOCATION:  RIPLEY-GRIER STUDIOS (close to Penn Station and Port Authority)
                             520 8 Ave (between 36 and 37 Streets)
                             New York, NY 10018

                             studio "16 O" or "10 A" - please check this event weekly -
                             the location will alternate between these two rooms
                             (16th floor and 10th floor accordingly)

      COST:           $120/course of 8 weeks ($15 per class)
                            or $20 drop in.

      THIS IS A PROGRESSIVE EDUCATION COURSE from A to Z, signing up for entire course is highly recommended!

      SINCERELY,

      Michael Nadtochi
      phone: (1) 732-648-1006
      michael@...