Casa de Tango at Central Bar; Hanging Out & Having Fun

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      Casa dTango at Central Bar

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) NYC

      Monday 5:00pm-1:00am; $10 Cover Happy Hour $5.00 Before 7:00pm

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar punctuates an evening of Argentine Tango with elegance and imagination. Unabashedly, they offer a dazzling range of the enduring classic tangos, valses, & milongas that you crave.  Casa de Tango at Central Bar is informal, friendly and hospitable. It is known for its fun and friendly atmosphere.  Stop by after work or late in the evening, we are here for you!

      work like you don't need money,

      love like you've never been hurt,

      dance like no one's watching

      Reservations / Information

      Telephone no. 646 419 9278

      Email: info@...

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) NYC

      DIRECTIONS: SUBWAY:  6 to Astor Place; N or R to East 8 Street; A, B, C, D, E, F, M to West 4Th Street (use 8th Street exit); PATH TRAIN to 9th Street; BUS: M-15, M-103, M-101, to 9th Street; M-8 to 4th Avenue. If you are driving there is plenty of easy parking in the neighborhood.

      On your Birthday please tell the person at the Entrance andadmission is Complimentary and if you would like a BirthdayDance just let the Dj know upon your arrival and we will make ithappen!

      To have a photo revome please copy photo location and email to info@... and the photo will be removed imediately.

      We take photos at our weekly milonga if you do not wish to be in a photo please let out host/hostess know.

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul.

      "Give the Gift of DANCE!"

      Gift Certificatesare are available for private dance lessons, wedding dance etc...

      To be added to our weekly email please send an email with add in the subject line.

      To be taken off our email list please send an email with remove in the subject line.