Corazon:new happy hour edition every Wednesday night

  • Sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Corazon: the new happy hour edition !
      Every Wednesday night in midtown
      6pm to 10:30pm

      Our wonderful new location is a fabulous private loft
      with a big wooden dance floor, comfy sofas and beautiful antiques.

      45 East 34th Street at Madison Ave, 3rd floor

      Resident DJ Yesim la Turca
      Co-host Sarah La Rocca

      Complimentary wine, water and snacks served.
      BYOB is ok

      Admission: $12, students $10

      Come see what all the buzz is about