Forever Tango discount tickets

  • sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hello New York Area Tangueros,

      I work at Stepping Out Studios and have organized a group discount for tickets to see the Broadway show Forever Tango. The date is Tuesday August 10th at 8pm. I have a block of 20 tickets, the best seats in the house. The regular price is $87 but we are selling them for only $69 each, inclusive of all taxes, sur-charges, ect.

      If you want a ticket, you must pay and reserve by this Tuesday, August 3rd at 5pm. You can purchase your ticket via credit card by calling Stepping Out Studios at 646 742 9400 or go in person and pay by cash or check. We will meet in a group before the show and the tickets will be given out then.

      Stepping Out is located at 37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave, 9th floor NYC.

      Tickets are first come, first served and many are already sold. So what are you waiting for?

      Sincerely,
      Sarah la Rocca