Tango in Buenos Aires with Coco Arregui and Maria Jose

  • CocoTangoTours
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2004
      TANGO + BUENOS AIRES = MUCHO TANGO
      with Coco Arregui and Maria Jose
      October 15 till October 25, 2004

      - 10 Days of fun, dancing, learning, shooing, dressing, CDs and more!!!
      - 5 Workshops with the best teachers in town
      - Tango Show with dinner and then to dance
      - Every night in a different milonga plus afternoon practicas
      - Round trip air fare
      - 4 Stars hotel in the center of the city with spa and breakfast (double
      room)
      - Guided city tour
      - Admission to nightly milongas
      - Full day at and Argentine Ranch with asado, dancing, horses and
      traditional folklore.
      Join us for our fourteenth trip to Buenos Aires, where the Tango was born,
      learn more about this dance, music and culture.

      Enjoy 10 fabulous days in Argentina
      For only $1,850.00

      For any inquires, questions or more information
      about our trips, please

      email Coco Arregui at:
      cocoarregui@...

      visit our web site at:
      http://www.CocoTangoTours.com

      or call us at:
      212.427.2606 or 917.385.9698

      RESERVATION FORM
      PLEASE COMPLETE AND SEND CHECK PAYABLE TO UBALDO ARREGUI

      244 East 117 Street #1A, New York NY 10035

      Tel. 212.427.2606 or 917.385.9698

      NAME:

      ADDRESS:

      PHONE:

      Yes please register me for TANGO+BUENOS AIRES=MUCHO TANGO, enclosed is my
      deposit for $ 1000.00 the difference will be pay twenty days before
      departure October 15 till October 25, 2004.

      SIGNATURE:

    • CocoTangoTours