Quinteto Típico Buenos Aires

  • Luis Sava
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      Hi there, my name is Luis Sava and I represent the "Quinteto Típico
      Buenos Aires ", a Tango music group from
      Argentina. It’s members are: Luis Sava (violin), Alejo Caramés (electric

      guitar and arrangements), Gerardo Rodríguez
      Espada (contrabass), Javier Sánchez (bandoneon) and Norberto Vogel
      (piano and arrangements).
      The repertoire performed by the quintet includes classical Tango
      pieces that read over the whole Tango epochs. In it
      you can find beautiful musical pages that represents both the beginnings

      of the genus and also the most ultimate
      exposures of it: “El flete”, “A la gran muñeca”, “El Choclo”, “Boedo”,
      “Milonguero viejo”, “La Yumba”, “Invierno
      Porteño”, “Adiós Nonino”, among others. We also count with the presence
      of a singer (Gabriel Domínguez) and a
      couple of dancers.
      Nowadays we are presenting our shows at the Café Tortoni, Casa de la

      Cultura and prestigious "milongas" (dance
      halls) in our city, Buenos Aires.
      We are looking forward to travel abroad and play our music in your
      country, meanwhile you are invited to visit our
      website: http://www.quintetotipico.com.ar , there you can see our
      Curriculums, some photos, and listen to some good
      Tangos (mp3).
      I hope we keep in contact and thank you very much for your time and
      attention.
      Greetings, Luis

      Phone: (0054-11)4-854-8163
      sava@...