Hi everyone Schedule of my group classes for This Monday Nov 1st

  • jon tariq
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Hi everyone
      Info of my regular group classes every Monday 6pm to 9pm

      ABSOLUTE  BEGINNERS TANGO CLASS 6PM TO 7PM
      Students will learn Basic essential foundation & Elements

      PRE /INTERMEDIATE TANGO CLASS 6PM TO 7PM
      Students will learn the pre/Int level Figures

      MILONGA OPEN LEVEL CLASS 7 TO 8PM
       Teaching Milonga Lisa & Traspie

      ADVANCED TANGO 8PM TO 9PM
      Emphasizing advanced steps combination ,with the correct technique.
      Is the grammar that is essential for the dance to express itself with eloquence
      Fluidity and excitement
      My classes are friendly and relaxed

      NO partner necessary for my Monday Classes

      Single Class $25
      4 Weeks $80 /Students $70
      8 Weeks $160 /Students $140
      If you Sign-up for 8-weeks you will get Free coupon
      for one time entry to my Milonga

      Available for privates Lessons for all levels TANGO , MILONGA & VALS
      Coaching,Choreography,Workshop & Exhibitions

      Location:CHAMPIONS STUDIO
      257 W 39 St bet 7th & 8th Ave 14 F NYC

      Get more info www.tangowithjon.com
      917 825 0620