NYC-Tango Jueves Guest Host July 8th

  • Ellen Sowchek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Tango Jueves Special Guest Host on July 8, 2004

      On Thursday, July 8th, Tango Jueves is pleased to announce that Tioma Maloratsky will be our special guest host, filling in for regular hosts Ellen Sowchek (on vacation) and Helmut Salas (on sabbatical). Tioma has been taking a break from hosting a regular weekly milonga, so we are delighted that he has agreed to run things for us this week. For those of you who have missed him, he's back (at least for this week!) and for those of you who have never experienced his wonderful classes and excellent DJ skills, you are in for a real treat. Please join him for a wonderful evening, beginning at our new, earlier starting time of 9:00pm

      Date: Thursday, July 8, 2004
      Time: 9:00-10:00pm-lesson; 10:00pm-1:00am-dancing.
      Place: Dulaine Dance Center, 25 West 31st Street (between Broadway and Fifth Avenue), 4th Floor, New York, NY 10001, 212 244-8400.
      Admission: $10.00

      Sent via Pace University's WebMail system at fsmail.pace.edu