SPeCIAL SPiCE e for Tonight and this weekend - Salsa, Samba & Tango events

  • Trey@SPiCEmedia.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      SPiCE e

      1. Brand New Samba event Starting tonight June 30th ­ Carnival Tonight
      7pm-2am
      2. Central Park Tango ­ July 3rd Saturday 6-9pm
      3. SALSA at South Street Sea Port ­ July 3rd Saturday 6-10pm ­ with DJ
      Babaloo
      4. Saturday Tango ­ Coco¹s Milonga at Empire Dance 10pm-3am
      5. Special TANGO Sunday at South Street Sea Port ­ July 4th 10pm-???

      1.
      This is a last minute notice but we just finalized the details with the
      Gallery Lounge yesterday for this
      Every Wednesday Weekly Brazilian Event.

      SAMBA at the GALLERY - Every Wed 7pm-2am - 7 E 27th Street just off 5th AVE

      Forward this email to your friends right now if you would please.

      Trey Parker of SPiCEmedia Events and Paula Nascimento are creating a
      wonderful evening of Brazilian/world rhythms at the new lounge called the
      Gallery, ground level in the ultra cool/hip Gershwin Hotel.

      Tonight at 10 we will feature 8 beautiful Carnival dancers doing a special
      samba/hip hop performance.

      Tonight you all are on the guest list.

      Samba lesson at 7pm starting next week.

      We do hope tonight you are able to work it into your
      busy schedules to drop by and visit us at The Gallery
      - dance, drink, & enjoy the hypnotic/healing Brazilian Beat

      Featuring DJ Stylus

      SAMBA at the GALLERY - Every Wed 7pm-2am
      The Gallery Lounge in the Gershwin Hotel, ground level
      7 E 27th Street just off 5th AVE
      http://www.gershwinhotel.com/location.html

      Thanks so much
      More info & photos coming soon at http://spicemedia.net

      Photo of Brazilian Dancer/Instructor/Performer Michele Bastos
      http://www.empiredance.com/about.php

      2.
      Central Park Tango - FREE
      Every Saturday 6-9pm rain or shine
      (at "The Dairy" when it rains - just south of Shakespeare Statue)
      DJ or Live Music
      See http://newyorktango.com for map
      http://CentralParkTango.org

      3.
      FREE SALSA PARTY ­ DJ Babaloo
      EVERY SAT - PIER 16 - South Street Sea Port
      Salsa on Pier 16 ­ 6pm-10pm free Free FREE
      Salsa Lessons at 7pm
      at pier 16 boardwalk - between the Ambrose & Peking ships.
      Subway:  2, 3, 4, 5, J, Z, M to Fulton Street or A, C to Broadway Nassau.
      Bus: M15 to Fulton Street. - Car: FDR Drive to South Street.

      4.
      Coco's Milonga - First Saturday of the Month

      La Milonga de Coco
      Saturday July 3rd - 10pm to 3am at Empire Dance
      127 West 25th Street 11th Floor
      (between 6th and 7th Avenues)

      DJ: Maria José
      9pm Intermediate Class with Maria José

      Info: 917.385.9698

      Please BYOB if you would prefer to drink more wine then we offer (one
      glass)!

      5.
      Tango Porteño at South Street Seaport -
      Pier 16 New York City
      Every Sunday 6pm until 11pm (minimum) / Free (donations are greatly
      appreciated)

      Special Time Sunday July 4th - 10pm (after the fireworks) to 1am (or later)
      Hosted by djGuy

      May 16th through October 10th
      Sundays at pier 16 boardwalk - between the Ambrose & Peking ships.
      Subway:  2, 3, 4, 5, J, Z, M to Fulton Street or A, C to Broadway Nassau.
      Bus: M15 to Fulton Street. - Car: FDR Drive to South Street.
      **In case of rain, end of Pier 17 outside of the Compagnie Internationale
      Express.
      **FREE CLASS at 8:00-8:30pm (approximate time)**

      Trey Parker & Reba Perez, co-owners/organizers of
      SPiCEmedia Events NYC
      718 384 5143
      trey@...
      reba@...
      http://www.SPICEmedia.net

      Reba Perez, Owner/Director of
      Empire Dance
      212 645 2441
      reba@...
      http://empiredance.com

      Reading this e but not on the SPiCE e weekly update, then reply to
      trey@... with
      "SPiCE Up My Week" as the Subject and we Do Not Reveal Your Email to Anyone,
      I mean no one!
      To be taken off the SPiCE e List please reply to this email with
      "HOLD THE SPiCE" as the Subject ­ it may take a week but it will happen

      Or our Habanero SPiCE e¹s we send out only four to six times a year To
      Everyone
      (yes if you do not want the weekly you can subscribe to our Habanero SPiCE
      Announcement list only)