Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Saba’: Special class tomorrow Sept. 7th

  • Francesca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      Maria and Gustavo's visit is coming to a close, but we have one last opportunity to learn from them. They will be teaching a special class tomorrow, Sept. 7th, where they will combine elements from different styles of tango and turn them into moves that are appropriate for the dance floor. If you have seen them dance you know that their style is truly unique in that they master combining more intricate movements without ever leaving the frame of tango salon or losing the connection of the close embrace. Wouldn't it be fun to get some of this "spice" into your tango?

      Come tomorrow night and learn how it's done!

      Pre-registration is not mandatory, but it helps in assuring a better gender balance. Please email me at tangotuscany@... or call me at 917-815-5807 to get your name on the list.

      Here are the details:

      Tuesday, September 7th At Pearl Studios
      500 8th Avenue - 12th floor - room 1206
      7:30 – 8:45 at Pearl Studio Tango Fantasía: "Fancy and possible". Sophisticated and yet adaptable movements for the dance floor.
      Price for this special class $35

      Hope to see many of you tomorrow.

      And after the class we will all go to Triangulo just to dance!

      Francesca
      --
      Francesca Tango Promotions
      917-815-5807