NY Milonga at Lafayette Grill this Saturday, Sept.4th, with Hernan Brizuela.

  • Silvana Brizuela Weigel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Dear Tangueros:

      This Saturday, September 4th, we are pleased to have Hernan Brizuela at the "New York Milonga" at Lafayette Grill. He will teach the Intermediate Level Lesson and perform later.
      Don't miss the opportunity to learn from great teachers and enjoy a night of beautiful music and dance, see you there!
      Place: Lafayette Grill and Bar, 54 Franklin St. between Broadway and Lafayette Sts. (212)732-5600 for reservations.
      Beginners Lesson: 8pm-8:45pm, taught by Jose Fluk, $12p/p includes Milonga, Performance and Raffle.
      Intermediate Lesson: 8:45pm-9:45pm, taught by Hernan Brizuela, $5p/p additional to the Cover of the Night.
      Milonga: 9:45pm-2am.
      Raffle and Performance: 11pm.
      DJ: Jose.
      COVER: $12p/p.