Urgent Message: "La Nacional" Milonga held at Stepping Out Studios Tonight, August 5th.

  • Silvana Brizuela Weigel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010
      Dear Tango Friends:

      I have just receive a call from the organizers of "La Nacional" Milonga. There are problems with the electricity and they are working on it in the usual place on 14th street.
      The Tango Lessons  will be taught there, 239 West 14th St. betw.7th & 8th Aves. 2nd Floor, from 7-9pm as usual. Later they move to Stepping Out Studio to start the Milonga there at 9:30pm, until 1:30am.
      S.Out Studio: 37 West 26th Street, between 6th Av. and Broadway, 9th Floor, (646)742-9400.

      For information about La Nacional at Stepping Out tonight you can call (917)691-6399.

      Hope you get this on time and don't miss the Milonga!

      Thank You.

      Silvana.