6/7 SPiCE Summer Festival, Salsa & Tango on Pier 63 - OUTDOORS - NYC

  • spicesummerfestival
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 6:30 PM
      Monday, June 7th, Opening Night - Our 4th Year Dancing on the Hudson!

      SPiCE Summer Festival, Salsa & Tango on Pier 63 - New York City
      Outdoors on the Hudson River (rain or shine - tented in incompliant weather)

      Every Monday night - Starting June 7th until Sepember 13th
      Doors Open at 8pm General Dancing 9pm until 1am (minimum!)
      Pier 63 is at 23rd Street & West Side Hwy on the Hudson River,
      Behind Basketball City (see website for detailed map)

      Visit http://www.SPiCEmedia.net/salsa_tango.html or
      Call 212-645-2441 (Empire Dance) for more details

      Two Dance Floors - Salsa and Tango !

      Opening Night Festivities include:

      Salsa DJ: Joey Salsa
      Salsa Show by International Salsa Stars: KARISMA, making a rare NYC appearance!
      Tango DJ: Richard Lipkin
      Live Tango Music: Pancho Navarro & Tito Castro!

      Dance Show at 11:30pm: The WORLD PREMIER of excerpts from TANGO DU
      JOUR with Angel Clemente Garcia, Rosa Collantes, Mariana Parma,
      Manuel Rojas, Karina Romero and Carlos Yannacañedo. Music director
      Fernando Otero, Directed by Batt Johnson.

      On The Frying Pan: 9:30pm
      Our 4th year of HOT ongoing THE X-Cultural Shows
      Crossing all boundaries brining you new exotic, & familiar acts from
      all cultures
      Belly Dancing, Poetry Readings, Mariachi bands, Flamenco Dancers -
      the list goes on.

      On The Frying Pan: 11:00 until 1am pm - Starting June 21st
      SPiCE is proud to Present FORRÓ in the DARK, Brazilian Dance Party
      Fun, upbeat, super-catchy - an New York City original.

      Dance lessons:
      8pm: Basic Salsa Lesson with Ingrid Reynoso and Michael Park of EmpireDance.com
      8:30pm: Tango Lesson with Liquidtango's Caleb Cain Marcus and Ting
      Chin of EmpireDance.com.
      No partner or experience necessary. Basic lessons specially designed
      to get dance newcomers dancing!

      Full Bar, Reasonably Priced Food
      $20 first time entry fee, $12 thereafter the rest of the summer with
      your proof of SPiCE Fun Card

      2004 Monday Night Dates:
      June 7, 14, 21 & 28
      July 5, 12, 19 & 26
      August 2, 9,16, 23 & 30,
      September 6 & 13

      Presented by Reba and Trey of SPiCE Media Events - http://www.SPiCEmedia.net
      Our 4th year of Fabulous SPiCE dance events!

      Check out our other SPiCE events:
      SPiCE is " Swingin on the River" at Pier 63 -
      http://www.SPiCEmedia.net/swing.html
      SPiCE SALSAnite @ clubCACHÉ - http://www.SPiCEmedia.net/salsa-nite.html