Milonga Recuerdo this Tuesday July 6th ( 3 Dinners raffles and more this 7/6)

  • jon tariq
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010
      MILONGA RECUERDO
      This Tuesday July 6th dance from 9:45 pm to 1:30am

                    Admission$10
         Students with college W ID $8
       $5 Cover class /and milonga $15

      Beginners Tango class 8:30pm
                        and
      Int/Adv class 8:45 with Jon

                Performance
                     By
                   TBA

      Raffles
      3- Dinners Raffles from the Tuesday menu
      1-Free entry to my Friday Milonga de Barrio
      Milonga the last Friday of each month $10 before 10pm
      Location:Manhattan Ballroom 36th St bet 5th & 6th Ave 2nd Fl NYC

      Your DJ - JON

      $15 Special dinners menu for Tuesday
      Location : LAFAYETTE GRILL
      54 Franklin St B'way and Lafayette St NYC

      Get More info www.tangowithjon.com
      917 825 0620
      Jon Tariq

      schedule of my regular  group classes every Thursday

      Pre /Int Tango class 6:30pm

      Open level Milonga class 7:30pm

      Int / Adv Tango class   8:30pm

      4 Weeks $80 / Students $60

      Sing -up for any to classes Tango and milonga for $150

      Available for privates lessons for all levels
       TANGO , MILONGA & VALS

      Location: Champion Studio
      257 W 39th St bet 7th & 8th Ave 14Fl NYC
      www.tangowithjon.com
      Jon