Dear Tangueros/Tangueras

  • Reuven
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2000
      I noticed the recent frustrated postings on the NewYorkTango list .
      Since I am the moderator, I thought I should make few points about the
      list.
      It works pretty much the same way as the Tango-L list, except that was
      created primarily for the local NY Tango community. People can not only
      post announcements about upcoming events, but also ask questions, make
      suggestions and pretty much discuss any Tango related issue, as long as
      it is being done in a civil way.

      Keep in mind, that when you reply to any email you get from the list,
      hundreds of other Tangueros receive your reply. So if you want to make
      any statement, complaint or ask a question about the list or how it
      works, you'll be better of dropping me a line.

      Furthermore, I you want to remove yourself, change your email address or

      add another person to the list you can drop me a line and I'll gladly
      help you. You can also remove yourself following the simple directions
      on every mail you receive.

      Keep dancing, best regards,

      Reuven Freuman
      tango@...