Re: [NewYorkTango] MORE SPICE!

  • Dianne Arndt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2001
      Big surprise. I thought SPICE was finished for the summer, so I
      tossed me $18 membership. What can I do about this? Coco might
      recognize me. I attended the first three evenings.

      Thanks,
      Dianne
      --
    • Reba Perez
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
        ooo! What a mistake to toss that EXTREMELY VALUABLE MEMBERSHIP. But, no
        fear, will have another one waiting in an envelop for you at the door under
        your name. See you Weds. Reba