REMINDER: Hudson Valley Tango's Monthly Practica, TOMORR ROW, Saturday, June 5

  • WALTER KANE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010

      This is the Saturday for Hudson Valley Tango’s

      Monthly Practica

      June 5, 2010

      If you are new to tango

      we’ll get you started with one-on-one instruction

      If you are an experienced dancer

      The Practica is where you have the time and space to:

      Apply what you've learned in classes and workshops

      Refine your techniques and try new ones

      Practice at your own pace

      Expand your ability

      Have fun!

      Enhance your enjoyment of dancing at milongas

      *         Totally relaxed ambience – minimally structured

      *         Continuous music with a variety of rhythms, tempos and styles. Requests are welcome

      *         Exchange advice and questions with other dancers.

      *         Challenge your navigation skills.

      *         Instructors will be constantly available.

      Our practicas are held on the first Saturday of the month.

      The location is the home of Hudson Valley Tango events, the elegant

      Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive

      Sugar Loaf, NY 10981

      (For GPS, use Chester , NY 10918 )

      (Click HERE for map and directions)

      The doors will be open and instructors will be available from 7:30 to 10:00 pm.

      Make your own schedule and your own plan to use the time.

      Donation $10.00 per person

      Light refreshments and soft drinks will be provided.

      BYOW (wine) and BYOG (goodies) are permitted (but not required).

      Click HERE to see our full schedule of classes, practicas and milongas.

      Beginners and experienced dancers are always welcome.

      For more information contact 845-783-6002 or 845-683-1023

      tangringo@... or cltango@...

      Visit us at

      and

      The mission of Hudson Valley Tango is to

      foster expansionof tango dancing in the region,

      and to develop an appreciation of the culture

      from which it derives.