JUNIOR TODAY IN WOODSTOCK

  • Ilene Marder
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi friends,
      Just a reminder....

      *Antonio Cervila Junior is at Woodstock Tango at The Cat today*
      (Saturday May 1) for
      4p Beginners & Fundamentals for All class &
      5p Intermediate class - $20 per class, two classes @ $35.
      followed by dinner (optional) and 9pm Milonga at The Catamount Cafe in
      Mt. Tremper, just outside the famed arts colony, 2 easy hours from NYC,
      one hour from Poughkeepsie and Albany.

      Admission to the milonga is $12 and includes an Intro to Tango lesson,
      dance demo by Junior and dancing to classic and alternative tango music.
      It usually runs from 9p until 1 or 1:30p.
      For the past few milongas, we've had terrific dancers attending from
      NYC, the Hudson Valley, Albany and upstate regions, New Jersey and
      Massachusetts. Overnight accomodations may still be available at the
      beautiful Lodge at Emerson Place, right next door- call me if you need a
      place to stay!

      The Cat is one of the lovliest tango venues in NY with outstanding
      gourmet dinner and great late bar menu.
      It sits overlooking the famous Esopus trout stream --- you can have
      dinner on the deck by the rushing stream framed by the majestic Catskill
      Mountains, or indoors by candlelight. There is a captivating nightclub
      ambiance, elegant, yet informal and comfortable.

      The milonga admission is waived tonight if you come by for dinner. Call
      The Cat for dinner reservations
      (845) 688-2828. If you have dance questions, call me at 845 246-1122.
      Hoping to see you on the dance floor!
      all good wishes,
      Ilene Marder
      Woodstock Tango at The Cat