Body Conditioning class for Tango Dancers

  • STATNYC
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      Improve your tango through a work out specially designed for tango dancers.
      In this 45 minute class much attention will be paid to developing a strong core, excellent balance and body control, and all other things that make a great dancer. We will be working on a lot of footwork and adornments which develop the small muscles in the legs that make the difference between a good dancer and a great dancer.

      Get ready to sweat!
      We will be doing exercises on the floor so bring a towel, comfortable clothing and tango shoes. After the class you can stay to dance/practice tango until 5pm.

      No matter what your level is in tango this class is for all levels

      By Anton Gazenbeek and assistants
      Sat 3pm - 3:45pm
      Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26th St. 5th fl
      Price $15 each class or $50 for 4 classes

      More info at www.learangentinetango.com