HOLIDAYSTango in Italy. PANTELLERIA and S.VITO LOCAPO (Sicily) 17/31 July 2004

  • Carla Terlizzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2004
      Hi ,
      the next HolidaysTango in SICILY (Italy), ''SeaTango'' Stages .
      PANTELLERIA from 17 to 24 July
      S.VITO LOCAPO from 24 to 31 July
      If you are interested please look at
      www.tango-argentino.org
      and send me your email for next informations.
      Thank you.
      Best regards and better tangos!
      Carla.

    • Carla Terlizzi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26 1:26 PM
        Hi ,
        the next HolidaysTango in SICILY (Italy), ''SeaTango'' Stages .
        PANTELLERIA from 17 to 24 July
        S.VITO LOCAPO from 24 to 31 July
        If you are interested please look at
        www.tango-argentino.org
        and send me your email for next informations.
        Teachers:

        Ricardo Luis Gallo, Oliver Koch, Marisa van Andel, Fernando Serrano, Laura Grinbank, Martha Giorgi...