Ivan and Sara Milonga Workshop!!!!!

  • ivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2010
      Milonga Workshop

      We are going to be  giving a 3-hour-long milonga workshop on Saturday,  March 13th, from 2pm to 5pm at Champions Studios. Ivan and I truly enjoy dancing milonga, and would like to share some of our techniques and ideas with you. We will cover musicality, creativity, speed and precision through a variety of movement most commonly used to dance milonga.

      If you pre-register by March 10th, the cost of the workshop is $45 per person, and $55 per person at the door.

      Thank you
      Ivan and Sara
      WWW.FERALTANGO.COM