Tango Under the Tent Milonga - tonight - 8:00 PM - Seligmann Homestead - Sugar Loaf, NY

  • Gerald Kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010

      Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

        We will have our milonga tonight, the 1st Saturday, February 6, 2010

      Tango Under The Tent

      at the Seligmann Homestead

      Every 1st, 2nd, & 4th (5th) Saturday of the month

      Annual membership fee ($25) is due NOW!

      Milonga at 8:00 PM - Workshop & performance postponed until next Saturday!

      Members - $10          Non-members - $15

      Beginner lesson promptly at 7:30PM

      For those members wishing to start dancing earlier, come at 7:30, consider assisting newcomers who may appreciate your expertise!

      Refreshments will be provided as usual

       A contribution to the food table would be appreciated.

      BYOB permitted!

      *******Make sure to check your email for possible cancellation in challenging weather*******

      We will have our regular milongas as planned, but we will only schedule workshops on the 1st or 2nd Saturdays of the month

      to accommodate our tango promoting friends around the region.

       Our recent milonga raised $785 to be directed to the relief effort in Haiti

      We will have on display for a coming silent auction the beautiful painting done by our member Mamta Rana.

      The picture (attachment) was painted in memory of Jerry Neri.

      Directions to Orange County Citizens Foundation

      Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive, Sugar Loaf, NY (actual address)

      for those using GPS (23 White Oak Drive, Chester, NY 10918)

      cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

       From Interstate 84:

      Take Exit 4E at Middletown onto NYS Route 17. Proceed on Route 17 to Exit 126 in Chester.  At the end of ramp make a left; go to Route 17M (second traffic light); right on l7M to second traffic light; right on Kings Highway toward Sugar Loaf and Warwick. (There will be signs for Sugar Loaf). Proceed on Kings Highway to Sugar Loaf, make a right into Sugar Loaf (business district); proceed through hamlet, watch on right for Lycian Centre… White Oak Drive will be a left turn after the Lycian Centre. Proceed on White Oak– yellow barn (offices) will be directly ahead as the road turns right. Follow directions for parking in the rear of the barn.

      From NYS Thruway at Harriman:

      Take NYS Route 17 to Greycourt Exit—Sugar Loaf/Warwick in Chester – Exit 127. At end of ramp bear left, go to traffic light, cross over the highway onto Kings Highway (there will be signs for Sugar Loaf). Proceed on Kings Highway to Sugar Loaf, make a right into Sugar Loaf (business district); proceed through hamlet, watch on right for Lycian Centre; White Oak Drive will be a left turn after the Lycian Centre. Proceed on White Oak –yellow barn (offices) will be directly ahead as the road turns right. Follow directions for parking in the rear of the barn.

        Check the website now for recent updates!

                                                                         The December End of Year Newsletter is currently online along with many new photos of past events.

      Your input as always is appreciated.

       (www.tangounderthetent.com)

      Attachment(s) from Gerald Kline

      1 of 1 Photo(s)