854SPiCE e Tango & Swinging in the Holiday Season 2

  • Trey Parker
    Nov 30, 2003
      If you get this twice - sorry we are having problems with our server.
      Reba and I trust you have had a great Thanksgiving and are ready to work off
      that turkey and stuffing this Wed. And what an incredible turn out last Wed
      ­ WOW- gobble gobble!

      An awesome Tango party this Wed - it seems everyone is fully in the Holiday
      Spirit (have you shopping done yet? ­ ha!)! & Watch out Trey & Reba are on a
      roll and the party will be flowing!

      "¡EMPIREMilonga!"
      Tango Wed, DEC 3rd
      a Special Welcome December Performance With
      Winnie Lee & Partners
      Swing partner: Colin Huggins took first place in the Swingin¹ New England
      dance festival
      Tango Partner: Andrew Conway Philadelphia¹s leading tango instructor and
      performer
      & Note we will have extra SWING & SALSA Music This Week
      You can read more about Winnie @ http://www.digitalimages.biz

      DJ Angeles is back this week
      & Yes that has been Trey doing the Tango Hotline in Richards absence on his
      vacation to Brazil

      $10 ­ Tango Till 1am (minimum)

      Your Host Reba & Trey welcome you!
      EMPIREDance
      127 W 25th Street (btwn 6th & 7th Ave), 11th Floor, Buzzer 17
      212 645 2441

      Come Take or Bring your friends to take the beginners Tango class @ 8pm
      (beg/int) and get into the Milonga FREE

      Do Enjoy one of the best dance floors in Manhattan,
      a super sound system, and A cozy private club-like atmosphere
      (Reba did the décor, I did the lighting!)
      Other Dance Notes...

      SALSAnite @ CLUBCACHE
      221 W 46 St, btwn B¹way & 8 Ave.
      The double door between Edison Hotel & Sofia¹s
      Guest DJ Steve Shaw
      of - http://www.SalsaNewYork.com
      PLUS a Super Sensational Salsa Show by
      Guest Artists Koreambo Productions & Valerio Underground!
      SALSAnite Every Thursday, 10pm - 2am
      - -
      Your Host Reba & Trey welcome you to NY¹s Hottest New Salsa Party!
      http://www.spicemedia.net/coupon_spice_salsa.html for a Special Discount
      ($10 without)
      -----------------------

      REALLY into Tango (or Swing, or Salsa, or Flamenco, etc.)? New classes at
      EmpireDance start this Mon, Dec 1:
      check out http://www.empiredance.com for the class schedule and
      get ready to have way more fun at all those holiday parties!

      Tango Hot Line 212 726 1111

      Trey Parker & Reba Perez
      SPICEmedia Events
      718 384 5143
      trey@...
      reba@...
      http://www.SPICEmedia.net

      Reba Perez
      Empire Dance
      212 645 2441
      reba@...
      http://empiredance.com

      If you know other people that want to receive the SPiCE e list reply to this
      email with
      "SPiCE Up My Week" and we Do Not Reveal Your Email to Anyone, I mean no one!
      To be taken off the SPiCE e List please reply to this email with
      "HOLD THE SPiCE" as the Subject