      From: Pamela Tippman [mailto:ptippman@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 10:48 AM
      To: 'NewYorkTango@egroups.com'
      Subject: RE: RE: [NewYorkTango] [Fwd: TANGO NEWS -- RAMIRO IS HERE!]

      Who are you, do I know you????

      _________________________
      Note: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
      privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use
      or disseminate the information. Although this email and any attachments are
      believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any
      computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
      responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
      responsibility is accepted by Duval & Stachenfeld LLP for any loss or damage
      arising in any way from its use.