322Tango NJ: Monday nite Practica/June 29th Milonga

  • Terri Okeefe
    Jun 1, 2002
      MONDAY NITE PRACTICA 7-10PM
      Admission $10. (Free to our students)
      Free Beginner Lesson 7:00-7:30PM

      CELEBRATE SUMMER MILONGA SATURDAY JUNE 29TH
      (details: http://www.2fortango.org)
      Community Church of Glen Rock
      354 Rock Rd.(enter parking lot from Hamilton Ave.
      Fellowship Hall (ground level) or 2nd flr of the
      Education Bldg behind the church...look for our signs)

      Directions:
      RT. 4 W to RT. 208N to
      "Maple Ave. Glen Rock/ Ridgewood" Exit
      (just after National Biscuit Co. bldg.)
      Continue on Maple Ave. for one mile to the
      2nd traffic light (Rock Rd.)
      Turn Right at Rock Rd.. and about 20 feet
      the next Right at Hamilton Ave.
      Turn Right at Hamilton Ave. and travel
      about 150 feet to the entrance of the church
      parking lot on the left
      Turn Left into the Parking
      Lot..............you
      have arrived!!
      FROM 287N OR 287S:
      Take the " Franklin Lakes/208" Exit to Rt.
      208S
      Continue on 208S to the
      "Maple Ave. Glen Rock/Ridgewood " Exit
      Follow directions above..............and arrive
      need more info? http://www.2fortango.org
      or call 201444-2249 and leave a message
      Check website for info. about lessons Sat. 3-4PM
      at
      The Imperial in Union City......beautiful floor.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com