2951FW: Concert at Juilliard (introducing Cello and Bandoneon Duo) FREE!
- Mar 1 2:55 PMDear friends,
I¹ll like to announce Jisoo Ok concert at the Paul Hall at the Juilliard
School on Friday March 3rd, 2006 at 8:00 PM.
This is Jisoo¹s Graduation Concert for her Masters Degree.
We are also taking this opportunity to present our work as a duo which we
will be performing in the future months at venues like Columbia University.
The program will include music by Mendelssohn, Martinu, Golijov, and we will
play bandoneon and cello duos by Victor Lavallen and Astor Piazzolla.
This is a great concert at a great concert hall. The performance will be
recorded as well.
You can read more about Jisoo Ok at www.jisoook.com
More about Juilliard school at http://www.juilliard.edu/
I hope to see you all there.
The concert is FREE!
Hector Del Curto
Juilliard School Located at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
Directions to Juilliard
* #1 or #9 (Broadway-Seventh Avenue line) to 66th Street Station
* #2 or #3 (Broadway-Seventh Avenue line) to 72nd Street Station. From this
station, Juilliard is six blocks south on Broadway.
* A or C (Eighth Avenue line) and B or D (Sixth Avenue line) to Columbus
Circle Station (59th Street). From here, the school is a few blocks north on
The following buses stop at or very near Juilliard:
* M5: Sixth AvenueBroadwayRiverside Drive
* M7: BroadwayColumbus Avenue
* M11: Amsterdam AvenueColumbus Avenue
* M20: Hudson StreetEighth AvenueCentral Park West66th Street
* M66: 66th-67th Streets crosstown
* M104: Broadway line
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]