2260La Milonga de Gardel (NYC) - Carlos de Chey

  • Carlos Duarte de Chey
    Aug 1, 2005
      Thanks for coming last Saturday. We had more than 200 people dancing in our
      two salons. In the last 2 milongas combined, we had more than 400 people
      dancing Tango! Thanks for your support.

      Here's a recap:
      For the first time, we had two guest Tango Dj's playing the music. TING and
      CALEB made everybody challenge themselves in the TANGO NUEVO SALON with a
      fantastic selection of music. YESIM (LA TURCA) was equally as great in the
      TRADITIONAL TANGO SALON.

      There was also a very SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY MARIO CONSIGLIERI AND ANABELLA
      DIAZ HOJDAN. They were outstanding. They will be in NYC for another week so,
      if you want to take classes with them, now is the time.

      Lastly, the NEW "Spin the bottle" raffle was born. So don't miss the next
      Milonga de Gardel on August 20th.

      See you at the milongas, Carlos.