    Apr 2, 2014

      Inline image 1

      milongueando en el 40

      Monday, April 7, 2014

      7-8pm open level tango class
      8pm-12am milonga

      Bucharest Restaurant

      4345 40th Street, Sunnyside, Queens

      718-389-2300

      https://maps.google.com/maps?q=bucharest+romanian+restaurant&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&ei=29c8U6feCbi_sQSTu4GYCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

      The weather is warming and things are getting hot at MILONGUEANDO EN EL 40! We will be meeting for another night of enchantment in the most elegant tango salon in all the city!!!

      $12 milonga

      $15 class + milonga

      Inspiring LIVE MUSIC will be provided by our fantastic house band, Maurizio Najt and John DeCesare, with the music of the classic orchestras spun between sets by DJ Meg Farrell.

      Delicious Romanian food available all night at reasonable prices. Try the Transylvanian meat stew washed down with Dracula's Blood Merlot!

      To RESERVE a table on the dance floor contact Meg Farrell via Facebook, email [megfarrell2011@...] or text: 347-23-5805.

      We are conveniently located in Sunnyside, Queens, just steps from the 40th Street station of the #7 [LOCAL] train. If you are driving, you can find us on 40th Street, just off of Queens Boulevard.

      For more information check out our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1431186067110698/ or contact Meg Farrell.

      --
      Margaret Farrell, PhD