18495Tango Masters Misse & Centurion Seminar this week + Milongas at DGS!

  • kromero17
    Apr 2, 2014
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT
      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS

      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      Just Around the corner...
      The Most Wonderful Tango
      Time in NYC!

      Tango Masters Gabriel Misse &
      Analia Centurion

      Tango Seminar April 4 - 13

      As for Mr. Missé, I know of no dancer today of whom people - rightly - speak with such affectionate awe. He’s the Mikhail Baryshnikov of tango, sweet and miraculous."
      Alastair Macaulay, NY Times. Sept 26, 2013

      watch an amazing performance:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOUjXGDEZXg

      Argentine Tango Masters Gabriel Misse & Analia Centurion return one more time to Dardo Galletto Studios with an Intensive Argentine Tango Seminar. Designed to improve technique, build sequences and develop Argentine tango culture and music appreciation, students can sign up for all 18 hours (full package), 9 hours (half-package) or walk-in each day. Created through Gabriel's and Analia's own training, vast knowledge and expertise, this seminar was constructed to help dancers or all levels and experience become the best tango dancers they can be.

      **SPECIAL PERFORMANCES**
      by Misse & Centurion
      Sat, April 5: Milonga with DJ Master Misse @ 9:00pm - 2:00am.
      Adm: $15
      Tues, April 8: "La Romeria" Milonga w/ DJ KO @ 9:30pm-12:30am. Adm: $15

      SEMINAR DATES
      Friday April 4:6:30pm - 9:45pm Seminar #1 (3 hrs)
      Saturday April 5: 3:30pm - 6:45pm Seminar #2 (3 hrs)
      Sunday April 6: 3:30pm - 6:45pm Seminar #3 (3 hrs)
      Friday April 11: 6:30pm - 9:45pm Seminar #4 (3 hrs)
      Saturday April 12: 3:30pm - 6:45pm Seminar #5 (3 hrs)
      Sunday April 13: 3:30pm - 6:45pm Seminar #6 (3 hrs)

      Rate per Seminar: $100 adv/$110 door

      Package price:
      FULL SEMINAR (18 hours): $450 adv/$500 at the door
      HALF SEMINAR: (9 hours): $230 adv/$250 at the door
      Any combination is allowed.

      OPEN LEVEL
      Each Seminar includes a 15 min break.
      No partner necessary.
      Walk-ins welcome.

      Book your Private lessons with The Masters by email. They will be teaching April 2 - 13.

      ***************

      GRAND MILONGA
      WITH THE MASTERS!

      Magical Tango Performance
      by Tango Masters MISSE & CENTURION

      Sat, April 5
      9pm - 2am

      Great ambience, nice friends, lovely energy
      Dj:Master Gabriel Misse
      Hosts: Gabriel, Analia & Karina

      Shoes On Sale from Karina's Collection!!

      Admission: only $15

      Snacks & Wine BYOB
      Everybody welcome, no partner,
       no experience necessary

      ****************

      This Friday April 4!
      La Milonga para Practicar

      Performance by Diego & Juju

      9:30pm - 12:30am

      Hosted by Karina Romero

      Snacks/Wine
      Shoes on Sale!

      Admission: Only $1o
      FREE Adm for Students who attended
      Misse & Centurion Seminar.

      *********
      Book a Private Tango Lesson. Email us!
      *****
      To book our guest artists, please contact Karina:
      Email: karina@...|| cell: (646) 342-9910

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and visit our website
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11th Floor
      New York, NY 10036