    Apr 1, 2014

      Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

      “Tango Under the Tent Milonga”

      Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive

      Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

      For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

      cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

      Join us this coming Saturday, April 5, 2014

      cid:C039AB46887B4E18BE1D255C532B8C9B@celcompaq

      Exercise, warm-up & review at 7:00PM

      Milonga 8:00PM to midnight

      Our regular milonga with beautiful music and friendship!

      All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

      Our yearly membership fee of $25 is due now!
      Continue to support TutT while gaining the benefits of membership
      .

      Refreshments will be provided as usual

      A contribution to the food table is always appreciated and we thank all who make donations

      TutT does not supply wine – our Tangueros bring it – if you drink it, make sure to occasionally bring a bottle

       Always check our website www.tangounderthetent.com

      Also search “Tango Under the Tent” on (www.facebook.com) for pictures

       (jerryandadele3@...)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic