18476Mon. It's ¡ESMERALDA'S Tango Oeste!

  • Lucille Krasne
    Mar 29, 2014
      On/off email/internet---seems cured. Finally.

      MONDAY
      ¡ESMERALDA'S TANGO OESTE!
       @ Mamajuana Cafe
      (570 Amsterdam Av, between 87-88th Streets --ph. 212 362 1514 )

      INEXPENSIVE & AMAZING TAPAS---How about its $6 Happy Hour special empanadas! BUT SUPER dinner menu as well! (always food/drink optional at both milongas, here and at the Ukrainian Wednesdays)
      Dinner reservations recommended for both nights

      PARKING --lots at 7:00--and if earlier, meters abound.
      Near all West Side subways & buses

      ALL LEVEL CLASS ---the fun of learning this complex dance continues!
      with MATTHEW Liam of Jeni Breen Tango Academy joining me for this exciting hour!
      6:30 to 7:30 Class only--$10
      7:30-11:00 with DJ LEXA Rosean $10   Class & milonga--$15

      "DANCE  &  DINE, IT'S DIVINE" Both places! East Village, Upper West Side. Dinner reservations recommended.
      Non-dancing friends invited to eat and drink and watch and listen and celebrate--no cover charge.
      For more information and reservations, please call me.

      Lucille--212 777 6053

      And remember-

      ESMERALDA'S  E.V. Milonga & Supper Club this Wednesday
      With guest DJ Martin Hernandez
      Ukrainian East Village Restaurant, 140 2nd Ave
      6 to 11:30.
      Admission $10

      For more information and reservations, please call me.
      Lucille--212 777 6053

      P.S. Check out Recuerdo Radio!  Maria Quintanilla and Mario Cesar Kucher have developed this internet program to offer the tango community the opportunity to know many members of our community better, learn more of the local history as well as learn more about tango history, its music, etc.
      It is possible to hear my own interview which tells all. The interviews are archived.