18135MON @ MAMAJUANA CAFE:UWS: ¡ESMERALDA'S TANGO OE STE!

  • Lucille Krasne
    Jan 23, 2014
      This MONDAY we're back at ESMERALDA'S TANGO OESTE! @ Mamajuana Cafe
      (570 Amsterdam Av, between 87-88th Streets)

      AND I REPEAT.....
      2 PIECES OF INFORMATION ABOUT ¡ESMERALDA'S TANGO OESTE!

      1. INEXPENSIVE & AMAZING TAPAS i (Sid Grant now dancing the night away in BsAs., said "Tell everyone about this!" So I am!) Super dinner menu as well! (always optional as in both milongas, here and at the Uke Wednesdays)

      RESERVATIONS recommended with parties of 3 or more. Call me 212 777 6053.

      2DRIVERS REPORT THAT THERE IS PARKING EVERYWHERE AT 7:00--and if earlier, meters abound.

      Dancers love this charming venue with its truly beautiful floor and charming decor.

      TeamEsmeralda continues with LEXA DJing,
      MATTHEW joining me in an all level class! The fun of learning this dance continues!!.

      Dance 7:30 to 11:00  $10. Add $5 for the class 6:30 to 7:30

      Near all West Side subways & buses
      Look forward to seeing you!
      And as Esmeralda ofttimes says : "Be there or be cuadrado."

      Lucille