18129NEW INTERMEDIATE LEVEL CLASSES - begin TUESDAY 28TH - with Thomas Reale and Hana

  • thomas tango
    Jan 22, 2014
      Dear Realistas,
      On Jan. 28th, we are beginning an intermediate level class with a monthly structure. Each with a core topic that forms the basis of a weekly sequence.
      This month's topic is: {TOTAL EMBRACE}
      Defining and exploring energy, connection, axis, balance, intent, into unified movement. How the resulting mechanics translate into elegance, precision and grace.
      We will test those notions with ENROSQUES, VOLCADAS, CALECITAS and COLGADAS - one per week.
      This is composed as FOUR 1-hour weekly classes - over the course of a month.
      WHEN: Tuesdays, 6:30-7:30pm
      WHERE: 257 W 39th strt, 14th flr, Champions Studios - nyc
      WHO: Intermediate level dancers
      HOW: $30 / class or $100 for 4- consecutive classes.
      email us to pre-register at tango.thomasandhana@...
      Walk-ins welcome too.
      Inline image 1
      Abrazos, Thomas and Hana