18127Master Misse & Centurion: Argentine Tango Seminar + Movie Night and more!

  • kromero17
    Jan 22
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS

      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director:
      Karina Romero

      The Most wonderful
      Tango Time in NYC

        Argentine Tango Masters
          Gabriel Misse &     Analia Centurion

      "As for Mr. Missé, I know of no dancer today of whom people - rightly - speak with such affectionate awe. He’s the Mikhail Baryshnikov of tango, sweet and miraculous."
      Alastair Macaulay, NY Times. Sept 26, 2013

      18 hrs ARGENTINE

      TANGO SEMINAR

      April 2014
      Fri 4, Sat 5 and Sun 6
      Fri 11, Sat 12 and Sun 13

      Don't Miss this opportunity to learn
      from the best!
       Save and Register in advanced!!

      *******

      Argentine Tango Workshop with
      Azul Ibanez Fernadez

      Sat Feb 1, 3 - 4:30pm
      :
      Technique & Embellishments for Leaders and Followers
      Open Level

      Rate: $25 in adv, online/$30 at the door

      ...And don't miss  after the workshop
      on Sat Feb 1

      "Movie Tango & Empanadas"
      Hosted by Karina, Azul and Ruben.
      4:45 - 6pm: Movie "El Gardel que conoci"

      (with English subtitles)
      6:00 - 8:00pm: Lo de Hansen Milonga
                              DJ Porteno Cronico

      Adm: $15 or $10 (w/ purchase of Azul's WS)

      **************

      Friday, Jan 24
      The Bad Kitty Milonga is Back!
      9:30pm-1am
      Host: SARAH LA ROCCA
      DJ YESIM LA TURCA

      The best of traditional tango music
      for dancers
      Tangueros of all levels are welcome

      Complimentary wine and snacks
      BYOB is fine

      Adm: $10

      *********

      Book a Private Tango Lesson. Special Anniversary discount! Email us!

      *****
      To book our guest artists, please contact Karina:
      Email: karina@...||cell: (646) 342-9910

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and visit our website
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11th Floor
      New York, NY 10036