18121Tuesday Night Milonga @ TriANGulO: 9:30pm-12:30am

  • tangoirena
    Jan 20, 2014
      Tuesday Night Milonga @ TriANGulO: 9:30pm-12:30am

      We are happy to welcome back our host Dante

      DJ: Ko

      Join us for an evening of dancing in the most charming space in the city: a great floor, fabulous music selected fro you by NYC's best DJs and lovely company!

      As always, complimentary refreshments will be provided. Come early for a piece of Elizabeth's heavenly flan!

      Cover: $10, $8 for current TriANGulO students (cash only)

      Not ready for the milonga? Come take a tango class at TriANGulO!

      TriANGulO is located @ 135 W 20th ST, NY, NY, 10011 (btw 6th & 7th Ave)
      (212) 633-6445tangonyc.com

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic