18116Atlantic Tango Milonga! Tues., Jan 21, 6-11pm

  • tangogly
    Jan 19, 2014
      Atlantic Tango Milonga
      388 Atlantic Ave (between Hoyt and Bond) @ The Commons Brooklyn http://www.thecommonsbrooklyn.org/
      ~ Thank You to all the Atlantic Tango dancers!

      We continue to warm up the winter with our embraces this Tuesday, January 21st!

      6PM: Essentials of Walking/All Levels: taught by Glykeria Manis.
      7PM: Connecting to the Music/ All Levels: taught by Glykeria Manis & Batt Johnson

      1 class $10/ 2 classes $15

      8-11PM: MILONGA $10

      Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/AtlanticTango/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/AtlanticTango/

      SUBWAY: F/G to Bergen; A/ C/ G to Hoyt-Schermerhorn; 2/3 to Hoyt St; 2/3/4/5 to Nevins St.; N/Q/R/B/D to Atlantic Ave-Barclays Center

      Free parking from 7PM. (Municipal Meters before).

      BYOB/F event.

      Join us on the LARGEST dance floor in Brooklyn!

      Atlantic Tango
      388 Atlantic Ave (between Hoyt and Bond)