      MILONGUEANDO EN EL 40

      Dine, dance, maybe even romance. In short we will be milongueando en el 40. Come join a classy crowd at the most elegant tango salon in all of the city.

      LIVE MUSIC provided by our brilliant house band - Maurizio Najt and John DeCesare. DJ Meg Farrell will provide some classic tango music between sets.

      Monday, January 20, 2014

      7-8pm: open level class

      8pm-12pm: milonga

      $12 milonga

      $15 class + milonga

      Bucharest Romanian Bar and Restaurant is conveniently located across the street from the 40th Street Station of the #7 train in Sunnyside, Queens. For those driving you can find us on 40th Street, just off of Queens Boulevard.

      Bucharest serves delicious Romanian food and drink at affordable prices. Call (718) 389-2300 for reservations. Tables are going fast!

      For more information contact Meg Farrell or check out our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1431186067110698/