17676*** RoKo 4 Year Anniversary ***

  • tangoko
    Oct 18, 2013

      We've been lucky to have been supported by so many since the beginning!
      Thank you so very much!

      We're marking our 4 years this Sunday in the RoKoFashion. We'd love to see all of you, sharing bubbles, cakes, and lots more!
      $8 special entry for supporters of "ballroom Basix Charity", which takes place on the same day at New York Athletic Club, lead by Sidney Grant: http://bit.ly/BasixCharity
      * * *
      m!Longa R o K o
      Manhattan Ballroom - 29 W. 36th St. 2nd fl. NYC
      Sunday, Oct 20th 2013
      * *
      7:15p ~: int. class w/Robin Thomas w/ a mystery guest teacher
      8:15p ~ 12:30a or later: dance somethin' nice
      11p ish: perf. Adriana Salgado Orlando Reyes
      11:15p ish: bubbles, cake and more surprises!

      DJ Robin Thomas
      $12 general, incl. class
      $10 before 9p
      $ 7 students w/REAL ID
      hosts: Robin & Ko

      - RoKoButique: "Madame Pivot" shoes by Amanda
      - Action last week: http://bit.ly/RoKoPixOct13
      - Lineup this week: http://bit.ly/RoKoOct20