17658OCT. 18- Salon Reale presents Rocio de los Santos and Luciano Capparelli performing and teaching!

  • thomas tango
    Oct 15, 2013
      Dear Salon Realistas,
      We are counting the days 'til Friday Oct 18th!  We have a wonderful event planned for you this month with a performance and class by Rocio de los Santos and Luciano Capparelli.
      Inline image 1

       No couple, however, was as beautifully lavish as Luciano Capparelli and Rocío de los Santos. In each of their tangos, tension gave way to voluptuous softness, and powerful overhead lifts melted onto the floor in silken extensions. As the title goes, they were on fire.

      The New York Times Nov 2006

      Here's another little preview of Rocio and Luciano in a whimsical improv milonga...

      We look forward to seeing you all at our elegant and friendly milonga, SALON REALE - 131 W 35TH STREET, 5th flr.- btwn 7th ave and broadway at The Ball NY.
      9:30pm class w Rocio and Luciano (int./adv.) or Thomas and Hana (beg.)
      11:45pm performance.
      10-2am: milonga.

      FOR FREE: homemade seasonal desserts (it's apple season!!), appletinis, wine, special and addictive sandwiches.

      FOR SALE: Aga Mroz's The Gift of Dance , seductive tango apparel and ultra-comfortable Greta Flora tango shoes, as well as Salon Reale signature fans.

      FOR LOVE: Salon Reale

      Visit our Facebook page and 'LIKE' us. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-Reale/151317785030332.
      $17 entry - all inclusive.

      Our Salon is your Salon!