17657Atlantic Tango Practica- Tuesdays 6-11PM

  • tangogly
    Oct 14, 2013

      Atlantic Tango Practica
      388 Atlantic Ave (between Hoyt and Bond) @ The Brooklyn Commons
      Join us this Tuesday, October 15th for another great night at Atlantic Tango.  On behalf of myself, Glykeria Manis, I want to thank everyone who has been supporting Atlantic Tango since this group met over four years through the lessons from the Brooklyn Public Library pioneered by Walter Perez who continues to teach free beginner and intermediate lessons every Saturday from 10AM to 12PM.

      As we enter the fall, reminiscing over Milos, we welcome you back to Atlantic Tango.  I want to extend a warm thank you to Glenn Williams who has been emailing us and connecting us every week.
      6PM: beginner’s fundamentals/all levels technique class, taught by Glykeria Manis focuses on walking, embrace, alignment, connection and musicality.
      7PM: intermediate level class, monthly tango topics, taught by Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella will focus on leaders/follower technique, tango, vals, milonga sequences and musicality. The classes are designed to explore creative variations, musical interpretations, and connection with your partner.
      8-11PM: Guided Practica
      Prices- 1 class $10/ 2 classes $15/ Practica $10
      Current Monthly Topic: Turn Variations

      Atlantic Tango is proud of our community table, lovingly filled every week by our tangueros y tangeuras, thank you!  This is a BYOB/F event.
      There is free parking after 7PM on Atlantic Avenue.Subways- F/G to Bergen; A/ C/ G to Hoyt-Schermerhorn; 2/3 To Hoyt St; 2/3/4/5 to Nevins St.; N/Q/R/B/Dto Atlantic Ave-Barclays Center (all trains are only 2-4 blocks away!).

      Our dance floor is spacious and the music is divine.
      Join us on FB: AtlanticTango

      See you on the dance floor!
      ¡Siga el baile!

      Atlantic Tango