12422Thank you "Beso Milonga team "

  • besomilonga
    Mar 1, 2011
      Dear Friends,

       I would like to thank all members of "Beso Milonga Team" at the Lafayette Grill. Thanks to your good spirits, positive energy and dedication,  Beso Milonga keeps growing every week. Thank you Dj Danny for playing the best tango music last Wednesday.  Eva and Dante their professionalism and experience as Tango teachers keeps attracting beginners , intermediate and advance students every Wednesday.  Thank you  Tango Guitar duet: Burleigh and Joanne, they have been part of the beso milonga team from the very beginning and are now very popular . I would like to specially thank Dino Bakakos owner of the Lafayette Grill for his support for Beso Milonga and the entire tango community.   "Y Muchisimos  besos a mis amigos Argentinos , Ecuatorianos, Chilenos, Italianos Griegos  y de todos los paises que me apoyan todos los Miercoles   " Your host Magdalena Russo.

      Beso Milonga :* "Argentine Tango" Wednesdays. 7pm- 1:00am $10
      "Join us every Wednesday, for an evening of Tango extravaganza."
      Dinner – Dance Tango Special $25 without dinner $10
      ... (Dinner special served from 7:00pm until 11:00pm)
      Mixed Green Salad & choice of main course
      Sautéed Tilapia
      With mixed vegetables & mashed potatoes
      Roasted Leg of Chicken
      Mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes
      Penne Puttanesca
      Fresh tomatoes, capers, garlic, olives and Italian parsley
      Charcoal broiled Hamburger
      French fries, choice of cheese (American or Swiss)

      Tango lessons with Eva Carrozza and Special Guest, Dante Polichetti.
      ~Free Introductory Tango Class 7:oo-7:30pm
      ~Intermediate Tango Class 7:30-8:30 ($5)
      Social Dancing from 8:30pm until 1:00am.
      Dj, Danny.
      Live music: " Guitar Duet " Burleigh Hickman & Joanne Gottieb
      Hosted by Magdalena Russo
      miasolamagda@...
      Lafayette Grill and Bar.
      56 Franklin Street (Between Broadway and Lafayett
      212-732-5600

      lots and lots free parking , take any train to Canal street .walk to Franklin and Broadway.